One could say my training actually started back in 1976 when I became a staff member of a meditation group in the Berkshires for seven years, then actively involved in Zen for 15 years, then as a side interest while working as a professional architectural engineer in Massachusetts and Colorado.
But my formal hypnosis training started after I retired from engineering in 2009. After studying different hypnotic styles in depth with many of the big names, my own style has settled in to an Ericksonian (“Naturalistic”) NLP and Metaphorical blend that can help you access deep resources quickly.
I have worked with clients in Massachusetts, Colorado, and France (I’m a dual national and fluent in French).
My credentials, trainings, and main influences are as follows:
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotist – Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute of Colorado, with Anne Salisbury and Greg Meyerhoff
- NLP Master Practitioner, NeuroLinguistic Hypnotist – BennettStellar University with Michael Bennett and Sandra Vesterstein
- Advanced Metaphor Mastery (Clean Language) with Judy Rees
- Clean Language Coach with Angela Dunbar
- Ericksonian Hypnosis with Bill O’Hanlon and Rob McNeilly (both of whom studied directly with Milton Erickson)
- strongly influenced by Cognitive Hypnotherapy by Trevor Sylvester
- currently studying Metaphors of Movement with Andrew Austin
- Certified Somatic Healing – Alchemical Hypnosis with David Quigley
- Certified Direct Hypnotist with Jeffrey Stevens
- Certified Simpson Protocol (Esdaile and beyond) with Tina Simpson and Ted Robinson
Member of the International Association of Coaches and Therapists (IACT)